[MPlayer-users] using an other computer to calculate the image

Thibaud Hulin hulin.thibaud at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 8 22:04:41 CET 2007

All right, it's exactly the senario, what I'm trying to do. How can
learn to do that? I'm thinking about it for a few months, but I don't
know wher beginning. I don't want do that on a huge network, only
between my little pentium mmx and my good celeron 1,4Ghz. I'm not sure
to success, but I'd like try before stopping this way.

Thibaud.