[MPlayer-users] dumpstream with specific language and subtitles

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Thu Feb 1 13:58:45 CET 2007

Hi all,

I want to rip a DVD, wich has 4 audio languages and several subtitles.
I would like do rip it (dumpstream) in one particular language and one
particular subtitle, in order to learn the langage a funny way.

I made test with mplayer/dumpstream/slang/alang and aid/sid, but no way, the
ripped video has no subtitles and is in german.

Shoudl I try with mencoder? what option to provide then?

Thank you for your help.