[MPlayer-users] Possible bug with libtheora support in mplayer current
kdekorte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:00:30 CET 2007
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I've had this problem for awhile, but recently I was just able to narrow
it down a little more.
Using mplayer SVN as of today (MPlayer dev-SVN-r25520-4.1.2) I tried
playing this file
If I have libtheora NOT compiled in and I run mplayer with the -identify
option I get the correct value. (I also get no video but that is expected)
If I install the libtheora development files and rerun mplayer with the
- -identify option I get an incorrect value for the length of the file.
Everything is fine otherwise. This is only annoying in my application
(GNOME MPlayer) since the total length of the file is now displayed
incorrectly. This method works on every other file type that I have
tried so it seems to be isolated to theora video files.
Having libvorbis installed or not, does not seem to matter.
I'm hoping this is simple fix somewhere
Get my public GnuPG key from
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the MPlayer-users