[MPlayer-users] DVB stream including LATM AAC Audio issues

Steven Ellis lists at stevencherie.net
Fri Dec 21 09:39:15 CET 2007

The tests here in NZ of our DVB-T network have just changed again and are
now advertising a combination of H.264 video + AAC LATM encoded audio. Now
there are issues with the H.264 video that the ffmpeg team need to
resolve, but I'm wondering what can be done about playing LATM
encapsulated AAD when it is in a DVB stream.

Happy to provide a couple of samples of either audio+video or just audio
if required.

Steve