[MPlayer-users] Compilation_problem: stream_info_dvdnav'

Ruben Lara bermejator at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 03:18:17 CET 2007

Hi all another time..

> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:14:50 +0900
> From: nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
> To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Compilation_problem: stream_info_dvdnav'

> The latest svn of libdvdnav will solve your problem.

I continue having problem to compile mplayer....

Now make return me:

z,noexecstack    -lncurses -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lasound -ldl -lpthread -lfreetype -lz -lfontconfig  -lz -lmad -lmpcdec -lpthread -ldl -rdynamic -L/usr/local/lib -ldvdnavmini -lpthread  -lm
mplayer.o: In function `main':
mplayer.c:(.text+0x4ae4): undefined reference to `osd_set_nav_box'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

How can i solve it¿?

Another question, do u sayd me latest svn of libdvdnav will solve my problem, ok, where can i read those issues, becose i google and dont find anything....

Thank u
Rubén Lara