[MPlayer-users] Compiling on msys

Mark Himsley mark at mdsh.com
Mon Dec 17 16:55:54 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 08:45:47AM +0800, Ulion wrote:
> 2007/12/17, Mark Himsley <mark at mdsh.com>:
> >
> > I had to comment the #include <libgen.h> out (in other files its within an
> > #if fefined(__linux__) clause) and create basename and dirname functions.
>
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/stream/stream_dvd.c?view=diff&r1=25237&r2=25238
>
> It breaks mingw compile, should be fixed, by somebody...

Yes, that's the problem. (note to self: learn how to use more features of subversion)

My basename and dirname functions are pants, and will leak small amounts of memory (I'm too used to Java's garbage collection nowerdays).

My notes on building and patch for this issue is on my WiKi.

http://mdsh.com/wiki/jsp/Wiki?MPlayer%3Abuild+on+MinGW

--
Mark Himsley