[MPlayer-users] mencoder OSX compile options for subtitle handling

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:40:52 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to compile mencoder for os x in order to allow the
reencoding of movies with a separate subtitle file into a single
subbed movie file.

I already succeeded to compile mencoder 1.0rc2, but without subtitle
support.

What do I have to do to make it work? I suppose it is related to some
missing make or configure options, but I didn't find any solution up
to now...

I know it is (probably) a newbie question, but as I didn't find any
answer yet, I rely on you to help me.

Thanks in advance,
Xavier Cambar