[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen all the time (Alexander Roalter)

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Thu Dec 6 12:49:42 CET 2007

Paul TT wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:58:24 -0800 (PST)
> Nan Null <hovh03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Use -fixed-vo doesn't work for me.  My situation is this:  I play
>> only 1 video.  However, this video has a few songs in it.  When
>> changing to a different song, it is not longer full screen.  I can
>> make it full screen again using the remote.  However, I need it to be
>> full screen all the time.
>>
> you video seems to be little broken anyway
>
> use -fs and it should remain at fullscreen
I don't know what my name is doing in the subject line, but please observe:

if you specify more than one source, place -fs and -fixed-vo always at
the beginning, e.g.

mplayer -fixed-vo -fs [other global options] file file file file

every option you specify after a first source is only specific to that
source!

so if you have two dvd drives and want to play the lord of the rings
extended editions in one round, specify

mplayer -fixed-vo -fs dvd://1 -dvd-device /dev/hdc dvd://1 -dvd-device
/dev/hdd

--
cheers,
Alex