[MPlayer-users] Debugging MPlayer

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Thu Aug 30 00:19:39 CEST 2007

Sorry for posting directly to you Guillaume. Here it is for
the whole list again.

Thanks Guillaume. What I meant is there an option to turn
on debugging while running MPlayer, not compiling it?

I would like to set an option to debug MPlayer from the
/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf file, if this is possible?

Kind Regards

Keith

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> To: Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net>,
>     "MPlayer usage questions, feature requests, bug reports"
>     <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
> From: Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Debugging MPlayer
>
> Hi,
>
> On 8/29/07, Keith Roberts <keith at karsites.net> wrote:
>> Are there any settings for the config file that will turn
>> debugging on, and log the output to a file please?
>
> ./configure --help
>
> has all the details
>
> :-)
>
> Guillaume

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net