[MPlayer-users] about the -nosound support

hong liu l1436636 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 19:24:51 CEST 2007

I tried to use the command like "mencoder rtsp://x.x.x.x/test.mp4 -ovc copy -nosound -o test.mp4", where test.mp4 contains a video and audio clips. my mplayer version is MPlayer dev-SVN-r24045-4.1.1. It said
This demuxer doesn't support -nosound yet. Is there any way to enable it? I don't want to record audio, but just video.

Thank you!