[MPlayer-users] Not able to hear sound on Solaris when Mplayer is used

Narendra Kumar S.S ssnkumar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:30:04 CEST 2007

googol:~> update_drv -a -m '* 766 root root' /devices/pci at 0,0/pci108e,534d at 7
,5:sound,audio
googol:~> update_drv -a -m '* 766 root root' /devices/pci at 0,0/pci108e,534d at 7
,5:sound,audioctl
googol:~>

OK. I did that and still I am not able to hear any sound and still I am
seeing the same error!

-Narendra