[MPlayer-users] Possibilitiy to specify alsa output "default:CARD=Headset"

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 23:55:43 CEST 2007

Philipp Kolmann wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 10:43:21AM +0200, Philipp Kolmann wrote:

>> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 09:29:25AM +0200, Philipp Kolmann wrote:

>>> Is there a possibility to have another subst char for "="?
>>
>> I think a patch for this problem would be a very short work, but I
>> would like to coordinate with you, which letter you would like to
>> use.
>
> How about the following:

<snip patch>

Patches, like all discussion of the development of MPlayer, belong on
mplayer-dev-eng.

Note that feature requests or change requests themselves do not count as
"discussion of development"; they belong on this list. It is somewhat
unusual, but not entirely unprecedented, that a reasonable-sounding
request gets ignored as long as yours appears to have.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.