[MPlayer-users] Mplayer svn snapshot source, I could not see display.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Aug 8 09:19:58 CEST 2007

Hi!

Sandeep YEDIRE <syedire <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >In case svn does not work for you, you'll find yesterdays source on the
> >download page (it's called snapshot).
>
> >Carl Eugen
> I have got svn checkout snapshot from download section.
> I have compiled and played few transport streams (H264/AAC) and (MPEG2/AC3).
> But I could not see the display i got this error message. even though X is
> taking arround 10 % of CPU. Also I could check A:-, V:- , A-V: etc etc on
> command prompt.

1) Do not cut mplayers output but post it completely.
2) Without seeing the complete output, I guess none of the useful vo's was
compiled because you are missing some -devel packets. Please provide configures
output (at least the part beginning with "Config files successfully generated")
or try to figure out what you need: Possibly xorg-x11-devel.

Carl Eugen