[MPlayer-users] MPLAYER1.0rc1 A/V sync issue in transport stream(h264/AAC)

Sandeep YEDIRE syedire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:06:07 CEST 2007

Hello,
I am working with MPLlAYER 1.0-rc1 for my project. I tried to play few
MPEG-2 TS files which have h264 video and aac audio in it. I am having
problems in SYNC A/V. Some cases video leads and some cases video lags. I
get a message that my cpu is too slow and try to use framedrop & -mc 0. I
have tried using coreavc also but 25% CPU is idle but still no sync.

I have also tried out lowres=1, lavdopts, -correct-pts but still out of
sync.
Please suggest me any solution to fix this.

I want to understand the code in MPLAYER where it fails for out of sync.
Please suggest me which part of the code does this problem can be fixed.

Any suggestion are most welcome.
--
Many Thanks,
Sandeep.Yedire