[MPlayer-users] Wrong stream length? [Re: "Cannot seek backward in linear streams!" / Windows / Ulead capture]

Joseph remid0d0s0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:30:13 CEST 2007

Also, -v tells me mencoder is apparently getting the *correct* number
of frames in the stream - 46416 in the case of a roughly 12 minute
test capture at 59.9-something fps (works out to 12.8 minutes). I get
"AVI video size=... (46416) ..."

Mencoder does about 5 minutes of encoding and then calls it quits,
claiming it's at "100%."

  -j