[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] [Bug] Choppy video in mplayer svn

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 16 09:32:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:44:21 +0100
"Mrc Gran" <mrc.gran at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm CCing the mplayer-dev list as well because I think they will be better
> prepared to confirm or deny the following statements:

Please don't do this!
-dev-eng is purely for development related discussions.
Any bugreports or similar things that do not contain
a patch(!) belong to either -users or -advusers.

Please read the rules of the mailinglists again
			Attila Kinali

PS: Yes, both -users and -advusers are read by developers.
                         -- Deed of Morred