[MPlayer-users] Some issues using MPlayer dev-SVN-r22485

Victor Farias nk21507 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:42:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

>No surprise, the config file is read only after this is printed, so it's
>not really fixable for now. The MPLAYER_VERBOSE environment variable
>might provide a good enough workaround though (no idea if it works on
>windows though).

Thanks for the information.

>I probably have a fix. Try again in a week or so.

FFmpeg-svn-r8451 fixed the problem.

>Should be available in SVN. Haven't tested though.

Yes, I have been testing FFmpeg DT$ support (ffdca) for a while :)

>Of course not. The corruption is due to OpenGL rendering of the
>subtitles, so it of course won't happen with -vf ass. You can still use
>-vo gl:scaled-osd -ass if the pixel errors don't bother you. I didn't
>consider it worth fixing so far, since any fix will probably mean that
>rendering via OpenGL will be slower than just using -vf ass and thus
>quite pointless.

Thanks for the information.

>Good to know. I suspected it might fix some of these problems but nobody
>had confirmed it so far.

Unfortunately, the negative delay was not fixed for OGM files. I tried some
OGM files, and none of them worked correctly.

Bye.

--
Yakusoku wa iranai.