[MPlayer-users] bugs in MPlayer-1.0pre8

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Tue Sep 26 18:04:12 CEST 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:19:24 +0200
Von: Dominik \'Rathann\' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org>
An: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Betreff: Re: [MPlayer-users] bugs in MPlayer-1.0pre8

> On Monday, 25 September 2006 at 17:05, Uwe Bugla wrote:
> >
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:27:09 +0200
> > Von: Dominik \'Rathann\' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org>
> > An: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> > Betreff: Re: [MPlayer-users] bugs in MPlayer-1.0pre8

> 1.0pre8.

> RAGE
> fine.
> > >
> > > Xv driver is not missing. Why do you say so?
>
> > Because I cannot see it in the configuration dialogue if my
> fantastically
> > functioning TCL/TK script, nor did I manage to get it loaded neither by
> > parameters nor by internal MPLayer configuration dialogue.
> > Therefore I suspect that xv drivers have been eliminated and do not
> exist!
>
> You are mistaken. Xv is present and working just fine.
Shall I tell you what? I am wasting my time because your brain is heavily limited!!! These are the facts, even if you´re too stupid or reactionary to understand:
The xv query in "configure" looks for Xfree 4.x, not for xserver.xorg which is something complete different!

> from a
> > >
> > > Please explain in more detail.
>
> > All the necessary files with extension vid.so are not found working
> under
> > Debian Etch latest snapshot in connection with kernel 2.6.18. MPlayer
> > replies an error message and simply does not start any kind of playback
> at
> > all. How should it without having appropriate video card drivers???
> > 1.0pre7try2 works fantastic in any way, MPlayer 1.0pre8 is a
> catastrophe!
>
> I suspect you're using some unsupported binary package in which vidix has
> been disabled. That's not our problem, take it up with the package
> maintainer. If you compile from official source, the drivers will get
> built.
BULLSHIT! You talk without any brain, you stupid!

> > > What do you mean?
>
> > Somewhere in a lib-directory a transformed dvbstream-engine for DVB
> > playback is envolved (ported by some "Nico" or so - I guess the
> directory
> > is called libdvb or so - see yourself!). I guess this should be updated
> > the latest version 0.6. Perhaps I do not have any problems anyymore then
> by
> > equally playing a DVB stream and record it at the same time. With xine
> > engine solutions I do not have any problems, but the in-built dvbstream
> > code (version 0.4) in 1.0pre7try2 seems to be too fast to ensure
> playback
> > and recording at the same time. This is a real pity, isn´t it???
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about.
This is what I have acknowledged right now: You do not have any idea about anything, stupid! Keep packaging rpms and shut up about problems that you do not comprehend, stupid!

> devices
> > >
> > > That's not an error nor a bug.
>
> > But these oldstruct drivers are completely obsolete since October
> > 2002!!!!
>
> And?
>
> > Even if people use DVB Kernel 2.4 there are so called newstruct drivers
> > available for every supported DVB card that is sold somewhere in the
> world,
> > and that since October 2002!!! FOUR YEARS!! So there is definitely no
> > reason at all to carry around this reactionary rubbish for some
> absolutely
> > senseless "downward compatibility" reason!!!
>
> That's not for you to decide.
I have thrown MPlayer off of my HD because there is nothing in this world that I definitely hate more than stupid idiots like you are definitely one!

> Regards,
> R.
>
> PS. Please wrap your lines properly at 75th column.
Fuck you!

No regards, as you are not worth them!

> --
> MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
> There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and
> oppression to develop psychic muscles.
> 	-- from "Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

There are two things that are endless: The universe and the human stupidity! I am still wondering about the universe, but as far as the human stupidity is concerned I am definitely damn sure!!!
Albert Einstein

I love Albert Einstein and I hate STUPIDS!!!!