[MPlayer-users] mplayer unable to dump file

Ambrosius Nihilo evaristegalois at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:48:21 CEST 2006

Thank you, RC and Corey, that was indeed the problem. The folder didn't
exist. A silly typo. I thought it was something more serious because of the
message "stream not seekable" which probably is nothing to worry about. This
procedure makes it very easy to do scheduled recordings of radio stations,
using cron.

--evaristegalois