[MPlayer-users] What x264 release to compile MPlayer 1.0rc1 against?

WireSpot wirespot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:42:14 CEST 2006

On 10/25/06, Vitezslav Kotrla <vitko at post.cz> wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski píše v St 25. 10. 2006 v 02:36 +0200:
>
> > x264 r591 and later should build fine (I test-compiled with 594).
>
> Confirmed, I have right now successfully built fresh SVN mplayer with
> r594 x264 on my AMD64 machine.

It's driving me mad. I've also tried svn MPlayer and svn x264. No
matter what I do, libavcodec/libavcodec.a gets generated without the
aforementioned symbols in it, and will therefore fail when linking the
mplayer binary. The symbols are there in libx264.so, just not in
libavcodec.a. Anybody know why it would do that? I've also tried
--enable-libavcodec_so or --disable, no change.