[MPlayer-users] [OT]: vobcopy works bad with angles

Pirla the.pirla at flashnet.it
Mon Oct 23 19:27:39 CEST 2006

Il giorno lun, 23/10/2006 alle 09.44 -0400, Rashkae ha scritto:

> I hate to repeat this *again* on the mplayer list (sorry guys).  But if you want to dump an arccoss cripled dvd, you need vlc to do the job.
I'm sorry but even I have all messages from this list, it's hard to find
infos if one doesn't know the right name.

I will search for messages about vlc and arccoss cripled, so maybe that
I will know something more on DVD.

I just installed vlc today, and I have to learn more about it.
Can you point me on how dump something with vlc?

Tnx
 Ambrogio

--
Ciao
        Pirla

Per rispondere in E-mail the (punto) pirla (chiocciola) flashnet.it
*** un bacio ai pupi ***

---> Linux user since yesterday <---
--->     Linux User #389536     <---