[MPlayer-users] [OT]: vobcopy works bad with angles

Pirla the.pirla at flashnet.it
Mon Oct 23 11:03:45 CEST 2006

Il giorno lun, 23/10/2006 alle 10.15 +0200, Nico Sabbi ha scritto:
> Pirla wrote:
> it shouldn't be necessary, Does vlc play that title correctly?
Ok, vlc installed.
It play ok, but if I choose to move forward I have the same error.
If I use the menu to move between chapter, it's ok.

Also with mplayer is ok, but I can't move forward.

I will try with mencoder to copy it to a file, and play it

Bye
 Ambrogio
--
Ciao
        Pirla

Per rispondere in E-mail the (punto) pirla (chiocciola) flashnet.it
*** un bacio ai pupi ***

---> Linux user since yesterday <---
--->     Linux User #389536     <---