[MPlayer-users] Wonderful Player

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 19:47:19 CEST 2006

Edward Dunagin wrote:

> On 10/9/06, Corey Hickey <bugfood-ml at fatooh.org> wrote:
>
>> Edward Dunagin wrote:

>>> my system does not know mouse-movements

<snip>

>> The option was added more recently than 1.0pre8 was released. If
>> you build mplayer from current SVN you'll have it.
>
> thanks corey, but i have a problem. i did a google and found an svn
> file but is had an .mo extension..i never heard of this not did
> google tell me much.
>
> i did find an essentials file that  i built but it made no
> difference.
>
> so tell me, where can i find the svn file that you are talking about?

There is no such thing as an "svn file". SVN, or Subversion, is a
version control system somewhat like CVS. It is a way of handling the
source code from which the program is compiled. By using a Subversion
client and following the instructions on the MPlayer Website, you can
get a copy of the most recent version of the MPlayer source code, and
then compile that yourself into a copy of the most recent version of
MPlayer.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.