[MPlayer-users] Chicken Little DVD not starting movie with dvd://1

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Nov 29 14:30:40 CET 2006

All,

I have a number of DVD titles that start just fine with dvd://1
skips any startup menus and begins playing the movie.

I have 1 DVD called Chicken Little that the same command dvd://1
does not start playing the movie. I have to issue dvd://5 to start
playing the movie.

Is there any way to Auto detect this? Or a different way to start mplayer
so the movie just starts every time. skipping all the menu stuff?

Thanks,

Jerry