[MPlayer-users] Re: random segfaults while encoding (local VOBs, lavc)

Vitezslav Kotrla vitko at post.cz
Wed Nov 29 07:49:02 CET 2006

Corey Hickey píše v Út 28. 11. 2006 v 23:44 +0100:

> Since this is segfaulting within an ffmpeg library, you should probably
> provide a sample source video with which you can reproduce the segfault.

Corey, thank you very much indeed for a swift reply.

Today morning while doing something else I noticed my root volume is
100% full, probably after last huge batch of updates. After reclaiming
some free space I run yesterday's mencoder tests and - well - so far so
good.

Please note that my root volume is not the one I would explicitly use
for mencoder input/output. If the full root really was cause of
yesterday's strangeness, is there any way to explain mencoder's behavior
or possibly add some sanity checks to mencoder code?

Vit