[MPlayer-users] Quicktime .mov file with WMV and WMA codes

Jatin Sharma jatin_76 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:28:18 CET 2006

Yesterday, I tried to play the file but it gave me errors that video codes
not found. I don't have the error log right now as I am at work. I
downloaded the mplayer zip file and un-zipped it on my destop. Then I
downloaded the codecs and unzippped all the files under the codec directory
that is under mplayer directory. Does the mplayer directory need to be under
the C:\Program Files ???