[MPlayer-users] crashed when play real video file

duzhenhuan duzhenhuan at 163.com
Sat Nov 25 20:57:47 CET 2006

I've install mplayer successfully  with latest codec from mplayer home site.
But when I play test.rm on my disk, I got following info.
I didn't find any bug report on this problem.
Can anyone help me ?

dzh at debian:/mnt/hda5/Movie/aaa$ mplayer test.rm
MPlayer 1.0rc1-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+ (Family: 6, Model: 10, Stepping: 0)
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx SSE

Playing test.rm.
REAL file format detected.
Stream description: Audio Stream
Stream mimetype: audio/x-pn-realaudio
Stream description: Video Stream
Stream mimetype: video/x-pn-realvideo
Stream mimetype: logical-fileinfo

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: demux_open
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. Details in DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible bug.