[MPlayer-users] can't realize JPEG display on LCD under ARM

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:57:33 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/20/06, tonyli <tonyli at avantwave.com> wrote:
> Hi, Guillaume,
>
> What is RTFM?

Read the fine manual

> I want to display .jpeg file on my LCD. But I ran
>
> //"./mplayer -vo jpeg agriculture001.jpg"// and there is nothing on LCD.

MPlayer isn't an image player, it's a movie player. It can, however,
read a series of pictures as a movie, but if you want to read single
pictures, mplayer is probably not the tool you are looking for.

Anyway, you really need to read the fine manual.

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!