[MPlayer-users] Mencoder video output cut short at 4.6 seconds

cory mintz mirqury at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 16:15:41 CET 2006

I have a few AVIs that are a couple minutes long from a point and shoot camera, Cannon I belive. They are MJPEGs, PCM audio, pretty standard stuff.

When I try to put them through mencoder( I tried flv out and mpeg4 ), the process stops at exactly 4.6 seconds on all of the videos. The output video is actually a valid 4.6 second file in what ever format I specified. Any ideas why mencoder thinks it hit the end of the file at 4.6 seconds?

Thanks for your help,
Cory