[MPlayer-users] Build error for 1.0rc1 on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Yannick DEVOS yannick.devos at online.fr
Mon Nov 13 08:45:52 CET 2006

Thanks Hauke for you advice.

Unfortunately, I have tried the parameters you gave and I still have
the same error...

But I had a look to "configure" results and it tells :
	Checking for Mac OS X APIs ... no
	Checking for Mac OS X Finder Support ... no
	Checking for Mac OS X Bundle file locations ... no
So perhaps configure is not able to correctly detect Mac OS X.
It is a bit surprising since "configure" reports Darwin and some OS X
specificty correctly.

I will try to read "configure" code and find what it is really looking
for...

Thanks again,
Yannick.
---
Hanh DOAN et Yannick DEVOS - Nature-Mekong
Savourer les délices du delta
www.nature-mekong.com