[MPlayer-users] Build error for 1.0rc1 on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Yannick DEVOS yannick.devos at online.fr
Sat Nov 11 11:31:08 CET 2006

Thanks again Guillaume for your help but the problem remains...

I applied the procedure given in the FAQ, which is fairly simple after
all, do "make clean" but I still get the same error message.
ld: Undefined symbols:
_GetProcAddress
_LoadLibraryA
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

Please, does anyone can confirm success in compiling on the same
plateform (OS X 10.3.9 / PPC G4 / GCC 3.3) ?
Or am I the lone poor boy keeping a so old hardware with such a fancy
OS ;-)

Thanks,
Yannick.
---
Hanh DOAN et Yannick DEVOS - Nature-Mekong
Savourer les délices du delta
http://www.nature-mekong.com