[MPlayer-users] [patch] just a little patch for solve compilation problem on FreeBSD

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:48:26 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/10/06, yopt <prayer at list.ru> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I download MPlayer from svn (revision 20823) and compiled under FreeBSD
> 6.0-Release. And I got some problems, I could not compile
> libavcodec/imc.c with this error:
>
> libavcodec/libavcodec.a(imc.o)(.text+0x133): In function
> `imc_decode_init': : undefined reference to `log2'
> libavcodec/libavcodec.a(imc.o)(.text+0x67d): In function
> `imc_decode_frame': : undefined reference to `log2'
> libavcodec/libavcodec.a(imc.o)(.text+0xb91): In function
> `imc_decode_frame': : undefined reference to `log2'
>
> because I have not function with a name "log2" in my <math.h>.
>
> I offer a little patch in attachment to solve this problem.
>
> But, maybe, only at me such problem?
>
> And still time excuse, if I have disturbed you without the reason.
>
> P.S. Sorry for my english...

submit a patch which adds
#ifndef HAVE_LOG2
#define log2(a) (log(a)/log(2))
#endif

and add configure check, or put the #define in config.h if log2 isnt
available

Guillaume

--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!