[MPlayer-users] truncation follow-up

matt farey matthewfarey at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:30:23 CET 2006

Sorry to bother you again, actually the issue is a little different.
when mplayer dumps the stream it can be played back in its entirety with
MedicPlayerClassic
mplayer wont play the last couple of seconds and this is the real issue- so
it appeared that the stream itself wasnt saved.

But I am trying to convert this dump to mp3, and this is where mplayer wont
do the last 2 seconds.
the command is
mplayer -ao pcm Job25.dump
(to obtain pcm/wav)

after this the wav is definately truncated by 2 seconds.

Can anyone show me how to convert the entire stream into wav format, even
the final 2 secs?