[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-Windows hangs once in a while?

Peter Hunt pe1rfr at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 1 19:41:07 CET 2006

> > >Debug version?  You didn't even include the regular verbose output

> > Please tell me hoe I can get this output?

>Don't use a GUI, run mplayer (-v) from the command-prompt.

My windows archive includes the executable "gmplayer.exe" and not
"mplayer.exe".
The -v switch doesn't seem to have any effect.

By the way, my archive is named "MPlayer-20060908-win32_gui.zip".
I've also tried "MPlayer-1.0rc1-gui.zip" which seems to be newer,
but won't start because of these errors :

- MPlayer interrupted bij signal 11 in module :
   init_audio_codec

- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM

- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
   It could be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in
your GCC version

Any ideas ?

Bye, Peter.