[MPlayer-users] Fatal Error Signal 11 and other issues

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:04:13 CEST 2006

On 5/20/06, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> >
> > When I edit the skin file do I just remove the $C or replace it?
> > Here is the exact line:
> > dlabel = 118, 33,  50, 0,   font, "$C"
>
> Whichever you prefer.

OK I replaced the line to read:
dlabel = 118, 33,  50, 0,   font, ""

and it still comes up with the same error. Is it possible the skin is
badly written or did I do something wrong? I will try another skin
probably tomorrow and will mention my results.

> > >Or just cvs update...
> >
> > Is there a update with CVS that fixes this, because my last CVS update
> > was 5-17-06 @~4:00 AM MST. And I still have the issue.
>
> Obviously. If I write something like "Just cvs update" that usually
> means I just commited a fix, normally < 10 min ago, in this case
> actually:
> Wed, 17 May 2006 19:29:08 +0200 (CEST)

OK good to know. I am still fairly new to CVS repository's and am
trying to learn quickly how things work.

> Btw. writing only "MST" is pretty useless, I doubt anyone here knows all
> those timezone abbreviations, giving the GMT offset is more helpful.

I didn't even think of that. I will have to remember for the future.