[MPlayer-users] Is the CVS server down?

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue May 23 08:03:44 CEST 2006

Jeff Cook wrote:
> Yeah, in fact I think all of mphq is down. You can get CVS snapshots at
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~rtogni/snapshots , though. The subject line in
> IRC says "...mphq is down, no news yet". It used to say "can't be fixed
> until Monday".

Yes; some kind of a hardware failure. The mailing lists were down all
weekend, but now they're on the new server.

The CVS admin (Diego) has been grouchy, so I think he's working hard on
the transition to SVN. ;) it's a big job. See here as well:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-May/011261.html

Note that I'm not directly involved in any of this, but just passing on
info from other mailing lists.

-Corey