[MPlayer-users] Re: LIRC + Linux Input layer: mplayer compile error:?undefined reference to `lirc_configfile'

EC zybhjk at verizon.net
Tue May 16 02:31:33 CEST 2006

Ben Lancaster <benlanc at ster.me.uk> | Tue, 16 May 2006 00:15:03 +0100

> > Do you have the LIRC development package installed?
>
> I have lirc 0.8.1-CVS installed. That should be enough, shouldn't it?

I would recommend trying mplayer cvs.  I compile mplayer with
--enable-lirc because I use lirc sometimes, but don't always have the
receiver plugged in.  Similar to you, I do not always have a /dev/lirc
when compiling mplayer.  Recent cvs works fine.  Just make sure you
have /usr/include/lirc/lirc_client.h (you should if you installed lirc
from source).