[MPlayer-users] Re: JPEGs converted to video on a DVD: mplayer and xine issues

Reshat Sabiq sabiq at csociety.org
Fri May 12 18:31:29 CEST 2006

Reshat Sabiq <sabiq <at> csociety.org> writes:

> Chapter was made from a file produced by mencoder. Windows players do not
> manifest these issues, although there was a sound cut-off issue in Interactual
> in a different place.

Correction:
Chapter 4 was made from a file produced by mencoder. Windows players do not
manifest these issues, although there was a sound cut-off issue in Interactual
in a different place.

I should also clarify that the first 3 chapters are basically motionless jpeg
images: 3 images, taking 15 seconds each. I just wonder if that might not have
been tested before, and perhaps is an issue somewhere in ffmpeg...