[MPlayer-users] linux fbdev vs. directfb

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Sun May 7 14:43:51 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'd like to know, if there're any good arguments for using native
linux fbdev vs. directfb. Does directfb have any noticable performance
penalty or are there other things which make it worth using the
native fb instead of the directfb library ?

thx
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going