[MPlayer-users] corrupted movie file crashes mplayer

Sandip Khara indiansandip at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:17:19 CEST 2006

Hi mplayer team,

I am extremely sorry to do the illegal job. But believe me, it has been done
totally unwillingly. I had not too much knowledge about those legal issues.
But now I can understand that and promise to not disclose any name and
source of a file any furthur. Will I be legally prosecuted  ?
Any way I will try to upload the corrupted file --------- not for
distribution ------ only to make your project more better. For that I have
to find a fast internet connection. Will you please tell me how to do that ?
More better if I can get the upload link ?

Wishing you all good.