[MPlayer-users] how to repair a file

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Wed May 3 17:38:47 CEST 2006

SKAL wrote:

>Hi all,
>I'm trying to repair a file I recorded from a DVB-Tv
>This is the file data:
>

>Skipping frame!
>Warning! FPS changed 25.000 -> 0.000  (25.000000) [14]
>  A-V:0.056 [5005:192]

it's so broken that the sequence header is corrupt?

>it creates the following file
>$ll benigni2.mpg
>-rw-r--r-- 1 z-lmutt users 1354899456  3 mag 17:10
>benigni2.mpg
>
>the problem is that it does not continue anymore...
>even if the mencoder continues to suck cpu till 100%
>but it does not output anything more...
>
>the same test I did it on a centrino cpu...
>
>does anybody can help me to understand?
>
>tnx
>
>Leo

try to add -fps 25, otherwise a small ad-hoc patch seems to be necessary

 Sponsor:
 Acquista ora Email.it Phone Card e comincia a risparmiare sulle tue telefonate! Clicca e scopri l'offerta
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2684&d=3-5