[MPlayer-users] Re: divx 6

Matthias Wieser mwieser at gmx.de
Wed May 3 11:39:45 CEST 2006

www.how-to-disqualify-yourself.com

www.how-to-disqualify-yourself-even-more.com

> The rule is very simple. If I come to your house I'll be polite to you
> and the way you do things there. When you come to mine, you respect
> the way we do things here.

Thanks for entering my subthread :-) and the flaming.
But please flame to my private email adress to keep this list readable!
I did not know that you still have problems to accept that there are other
good codecs besides lavc.