[MPlayer-users] unable to get any playback (video_out problem?)

Yevgeniy Medynskiy ym66 at cornell.edu
Wed May 3 07:06:59 CEST 2006

Somehow my last response got lost in the fray, but that's for the best,
because it all works now!

Somehow the xv and x11 outputs were missing, and mplayer was trying to
use the fbdev one... I reconfigured and recompiled (for what must have
been the 5th time) but now xv and x11 are there and work.

::shrug::

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Eugene