[MPlayer-users] problem playing wma

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 09:44:04 CEST 2006

Hello Again

A bit more googling and some time in windows and I don't think this is an
mplayer problem - I've been DRM'd :-(  In windows you can see the protection
status, and if I get a protection free wma it plays ok in mplayer in linux.

Thanks for the help and suggestions, but the corporations got us again,

Dave