[MPlayer-users] DTS track?

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Mar 16 02:50:23 CET 2006

Steven Adeff wrote:
> Hi all, I've got an mpeg with what looks to be 4 audio tracks, the
> first two are AC3 but I don't know what the second two are, or how to
> get mplayer to play them back through my spdif output (which works
> fine for ac3, etc.)
>
> here's the mplayer output:

That's not nearly enough information to tell what's going on. Please read:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html

In particular, we need you to:
- not cut the output of mplayer; post it in full
- upload a sample file

The other instructions in the bug reporting guidelines may or may not be
helpful, but without at least the two listed above, nobody will be able
to help you.

-Corey