[MPlayer-users] deinterlacing pal 50fps

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri Mar 10 05:00:09 CET 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:05:05 +0100
Pawel <null7 at wp.pl> wrote:

> What do You suggest me to do then ?

I've never made a very good psychic...  I don't know what videocard you
have, so I can't say whether native OpenGL support is available.  If
not, I don't know whether it's practical for you to buy a new one that
does.  I don't know how fast your system is, why you want to do
interlaced playback rather than using one of the other deinterlacers,
etc.

> Should I do that offline, it is: first deinterlace my clip with some
> tool (mplayer/mencoder?) and then do actual playing ?

That would work.