[MPlayer-users] Cannot set bitrate using faac codec

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:06:09 CET 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 09 March 2006 20:34, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> after 1.2 seconds the rate isn't reliable. Wait longer.

After the encoding finished the rate is about 166kbps/s, the weird thing is
that I get almost the same result with any 'br'. like the encoder completely
ignored that. I tried to fiddle with 'quality' too, when I set quality=75, I
get a 240kbps/s, I set quality=1, I get a 160kbps.

> BTW, does faac (the executable) respect the specified bitrate?

I tried faac -b 64, works ok.

--
Best Regards,
LR