[MPlayer-users] deinterlacing pal 50fps

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Mar 8 10:58:00 CET 2006

On Wednesday, 08 March 2006 at 10:29, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3/8/06, Pawel <null7 at wp.pl> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I wonder what is the way of turning on gl/gl2 drivers.
> > I found on page http://inferno.slug.org/lfs-hints/mplayer.txt that there is a compile option:
> > --enable-gl
> >
> > but I do not know whether it was on, when building FC3 mplayer rpm.
> >
> > Maybe I need something else?
>
> Recompile your own binary of mplayer from CVS sources to make sure.
> You'll need OpenGL headers (I think it should be smth like mesa-dev
> and/or glx-dev if you have an nvidia card).
>
> You may also what to try those rpms: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
> They are made by one of our devs.

That's what he's using. I've never built the OpenGL support in, but that will
probably change in the future. Current config is here:

http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/buildinfo.html

And here is some info on how to rebuild the source RPM:

http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/rebuilding.html

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression