[MPlayer-users] mplayer mencoder not compiling under OS X 10.3

Andrea Gianarro giandrea at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:24:53 CET 2006

I have freshly checked out the last version of MPlayer from CVS, plus
libavcodec/libavutil/libavformat and the error remains. For what I
understand it's something related to the check of the Mac OS X APIs,
because it gives a lot of (linking?) errors. It might be that it looks
for libraries specific of MacOS X 10.4 while I'm on 10.3.9.
Thank you,

Andrea Gianarro