[MPlayer-users] Problem when cycling internal subtitles

Victor Farias nk21507 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 16:03:17 CET 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:

>try this patch, posibly with multi-language dvds, please

I tried the patch :)

The problem with MKV/OGM files is solved. Now pressing "b" works as
expected.

MPlayer will not start displaying "english" subtitles (second available
subtitles) when you do not use the "slang" or "vobsubid" command. This works
as expected too.

However, the problem with DVD playback when you turn off the subtitles
(pressing "b") is still present.

>From my previous report; this is the behavior that is still present.:

>>when you press "b" until you turn off the subtitles (OSD message:
>>"Subtitles: off") MPlayer will >>display "chinese" subtitles (first
>>available subtitles).

Maybe the "demux_mpg.c" file has to be modified to reflect you new patch???

Byes :)

Yakusoku wa iranai.